.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Joy of Movement Humanist Centre

I started this blog to connect to you and to share my experiences of giving and receiving in the world. My strongest experience yet has been wakening up the human spirit in Africa and creating projects that became programs of non-violence, non-discrimination and for human rights that are becoming self-sustained, thus the human being becomes free of dependence.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

first blog post

Welcome to my new blog! My plan is to use this website to keep you updated about what's happening with projects and programs in Zambia and Congo as they work towards becoming self-sufficient. If you would like to help us or get involed in any way, please leave a comment with your email and I'll contact you.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Blogger Kasese Humanist School said...

Hello Frey,
Thanks for the good work you are doing.
I am heading a humanist organization in Uganda and would like to link up with you.
My organization is called kasese united humanist association and you can reach me on email info.kuha@gmail.com or visit my blog at www.kaseseunitedhumanistassociation.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home